It includes the unique and mysterious spaces of the original medieval castle. You will visit one of the oldest castle chapels in our territory with original Gothic frescoes in its oldest part. You ascend the main refuge tower from the 13th century, where you can see the landscape of the surrounding Křivoklát and Brdy forests. You will see the deepest castle well in Europe, dug in flintstone rock to a depth of 163 meters, where Nazi documents and other materials from World War II were recently found. You will visit an underground dungeon in the very foundations of the castle building. In the Hermitage you will feel a wave of energy stemming from the magic hexagon around which the Nazis performed their secret rituals during the war.
Sightseeing time: 50 minutes
• Adults 180, - CZK
• Children under 6 years free
• Children from 6 to 15 years 60, - CZK
• Children from 6 to 15 years in org. groups 50, - CZ
• Students up to 26 years with a valid ID card 90, - CZK
• Seniors over 65 90, - CZK
• Handicapped ZTP, ZTP/P 90 CZK
• Family - 2 adults and 2 children under 15 years 410, - CZK
• Foreign language with a guide - 260, - CZK / person (for groups of 10 or more)
• Audio guide in ENG, DE, RU for free
In summer tourist season guided tours always take place from 11:00 to 15:00. Tour is maximally for 12 people therefore we recommend to you to book the tickets especially for the weekend days. You can call us at +420 371 784 598, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will inform you about an availability of this tour. At the weekends the capacity is limited since there take place wedding ceremonies in the castle chapel. Please, contact us for further information.