We will guide you through the history of the Zbiroh castle from its origin at the end of the 12th century until the present. The tour takes place in the interiors of the chateau part of the building. The history of this place is also enriched by the history of the Templar Order with some unique exhibits. The tour includes rooms decorated according to historical periods, examples of finds from the castle well, Strousberg's lounge, Masonic lounge with ceremonial objects and Art Nouveau lounge decorated with the work of Alfons Mucha. You will also visit the unique premises of the monumental Mucha Hall, in which Alfons Mucha, the Grand Master of the Freemasons, painted his most famous work, "The Slavic Epic".
Sightseeing time: 50 minutes
• Adults 195, - CZK
• Children under 6 years free
• Children from 6 to 15 years 70, - CZK
• Children from 6 to 15 years in org. groups 60, - CZK
• Students up to 26 years with a valid ID card 100, - CZK
• Seniors over 65 100, - CZK
• Handicapped ZTP, ZTP/P 90 CZK
• Family - 2 adults and 2 children under 15 years 450, - CZK
• Foreign language with a guide - 260, - CZK / person (for groups of 10 or more)
• Audio guide in ENG, DE, RU for free
Guided tours take place every day from 10:00 to 17:00. For groups of more than ten people we recommend booking at +420 602 527 632 or email email@example.com for further information.